What makes her sites so successful is her authentic voice. She’s not just giving a rote description of the work of the monastery, but an impassioned picture of a life dedicated to God.
If only the average Independent Professional could do as well.
Make no mistake, passionate commitment is very persuasive. When you’re passionate, your potential clients catch your spirit. They want to participate with you and soak up some of that energy. They’ll start expecting success, because you’re living it.
David Ogilvy, the famous advertising executive, once said, “You can never bore someone into doing business with you!”
This week, please share the following with us: What’s the passionate core of your business that you can share with others?
For my retail liquor business, the passionate core is “Drink what you like!” For my internet/marketing side, the core is “Share your unique difference, and do it simply.” Both of these are closely related to Middleton’s cause of passionate core. Your business has a unique difference, and is probably a direct result of what you are passionate about. Your passion is what makes your business different than all the others. Sharing that is an integral part of succeeding.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022