You probably noticed our new little map, below our lovely photos in the sidebar. It automatically records visitors, and you can see that if you are from outside of Oklahoma, you are not alone in reading Small Biz Survival.
When I started, I really thought I was writing just for friends I already knew; small business people in small towns in Northwest Oklahoma. It’s working out a bit differently. Lots of what we share on small business and productivity can apply to anyone. Our rural and small town issues have had more global relevance than I could have imagined.
So now I’m trying to pay a bit more attention to global small town news. I’m already a Namibia news junkie, having visited twice, so I’m trying to broaden my reading. And I’m working at remembering who all reads this. You each have a unique life and a unique perspective. I truly welcome everyone’s comments.
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022