You probably noticed our new little map, below our lovely photos in the sidebar. It automatically records visitors, and you can see that if you are from outside of Oklahoma, you are not alone in reading Small Biz Survival.
When I started, I really thought I was writing just for friends I already knew; small business people in small towns in Northwest Oklahoma. It’s working out a bit differently. Lots of what we share on small business and productivity can apply to anyone. Our rural and small town issues have had more global relevance than I could have imagined.
So now I’m trying to pay a bit more attention to global small town news. I’m already a Namibia news junkie, having visited twice, so I’m trying to broaden my reading. And I’m working at remembering who all reads this. You each have a unique life and a unique perspective. I truly welcome everyone’s comments.
small biz rural entrepreneurship global ClustrMaps
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022