You probably noticed our new little map, below our lovely photos in the sidebar. It automatically records visitors, and you can see that if you are from outside of Oklahoma, you are not alone in reading Small Biz Survival.
When I started, I really thought I was writing just for friends I already knew; small business people in small towns in Northwest Oklahoma. It’s working out a bit differently. Lots of what we share on small business and productivity can apply to anyone. Our rural and small town issues have had more global relevance than I could have imagined.
So now I’m trying to pay a bit more attention to global small town news. I’m already a Namibia news junkie, having visited twice, so I’m trying to broaden my reading. And I’m working at remembering who all reads this. You each have a unique life and a unique perspective. I truly welcome everyone’s comments.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020