By Chris Brogan
When someone announces to you or your company that they’re a fan, do you just smile politely? Do you acknowledge it and go back to your day job?
Not if you’re smart.
If you’re smart, even if you’re not in the marketing department, you’d be best served to EMPOWER that appreciation. Do something to enhance it. Send the person some stickers, or give them a free something branded. Whatever. Post them prominently on your website’s page for a day. Who cares? Just give that fan a full blown EXPERIENCE with your brand.
I promise you that it will launch more value into the buzz around your product or company than any dollars spent on Flash animation or celebrity endorsements.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021