By Chris Brogan
When someone announces to you or your company that they’re a fan, do you just smile politely? Do you acknowledge it and go back to your day job?
Not if you’re smart.
If you’re smart, even if you’re not in the marketing department, you’d be best served to EMPOWER that appreciation. Do something to enhance it. Send the person some stickers, or give them a free something branded. Whatever. Post them prominently on your website’s page for a day. Who cares? Just give that fan a full blown EXPERIENCE with your brand.
I promise you that it will launch more value into the buzz around your product or company than any dollars spent on Flash animation or celebrity endorsements.
[small biz] [rural] [entrepreneurs] [Chris Brogan]
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022