You might be interested in this collection of Excel business spreadsheets I found online, on a site for CPA Matt Evans
The Top Five are:
- Capital Budgeting Analysis – Basic program for doing capital budgeting analysis with inclusion of opportunity costs, working capital requirements, etc.
- NPV & IRR – Explains Internal Rate of Return, compares projects, etc.
- Free Cash Flow – Cash flow worksheets – subsidized and unsubsidized.
- Balanced Scorecard – Set of templates for building a balanced scorecard.
- Excel Workbook 1-2 – Set of worksheets for evaluating financial performance and forecasting – Supplemental Material for Short Course 1 and 2 on his website.
There are 75 spreadsheets there for downloading. Quality varies, of course, but I found some gems that I used in my last business plan. The site also inclues links to:
- General Resources on Microsoft Excel
- Excel Templates
- Add On’s for Microsoft Excel
- Leading Experts on Microsoft Excel
- Books on Microsoft Excel
Take a look. You might find a gem of your own.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021