You might be interested in this collection of Excel business spreadsheets I found online, on a site for CPA Matt Evans
The Top Five are:
- Capital Budgeting Analysis – Basic program for doing capital budgeting analysis with inclusion of opportunity costs, working capital requirements, etc.
- NPV & IRR – Explains Internal Rate of Return, compares projects, etc.
- Free Cash Flow – Cash flow worksheets – subsidized and unsubsidized.
- Balanced Scorecard – Set of templates for building a balanced scorecard.
- Excel Workbook 1-2 – Set of worksheets for evaluating financial performance and forecasting – Supplemental Material for Short Course 1 and 2 on his website.
There are 75 spreadsheets there for downloading. Quality varies, of course, but I found some gems that I used in my last business plan. The site also inclues links to:
- General Resources on Microsoft Excel
- Excel Templates
- Add On’s for Microsoft Excel
- Leading Experts on Microsoft Excel
- Books on Microsoft Excel
Take a look. You might find a gem of your own.
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020