My 4 week website class is now over! We were supposed to be covering just the use of FrontPage software. We threw that idea out the first night. All of the students wanted to create a simple site. They didn’t have the FrontPage software, so we needed some different solutions. I’ll publish a few of the handouts we shared with some of the free and inexpensive website solutions.
Here are their websites. You’ll also find them now in the sidebar.
Of these, only the Bar Rocking H Resort site existed before class. We did updates to it, including the request a brochure form, added a few well-chosen photos and updated the map. The other three sites are brand new.
Thank you to all my students. I had a blast!
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022