My 4 week website class is now over! We were supposed to be covering just the use of FrontPage software. We threw that idea out the first night. All of the students wanted to create a simple site. They didn’t have the FrontPage software, so we needed some different solutions. I’ll publish a few of the handouts we shared with some of the free and inexpensive website solutions.
Here are their websites. You’ll also find them now in the sidebar.
Of these, only the Bar Rocking H Resort site existed before class. We did updates to it, including the request a brochure form, added a few well-chosen photos and updated the map. The other three sites are brand new.
Thank you to all my students. I had a blast!
[small biz] [rural] [web marketing] [Becky McCray]
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
some really good web sites out of that class
Becky McCray says
The students really outdid themselves. You can see why class was such fun!