My 4 week website class is now over! We were supposed to be covering just the use of FrontPage software. We threw that idea out the first night. All of the students wanted to create a simple site. They didn’t have the FrontPage software, so we needed some different solutions. I’ll publish a few of the handouts we shared with some of the free and inexpensive website solutions.
Here are their websites. You’ll also find them now in the sidebar.
Of these, only the Bar Rocking H Resort site existed before class. We did updates to it, including the request a brochure form, added a few well-chosen photos and updated the map. The other three sites are brand new.
Thank you to all my students. I had a blast!
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019