Small local retailers can begin to do better if they begin to realize that the only thing they truly have to sell is service. The Big Box Store can sell whatever it is cheaper, but the small local store can help the customer make a better purchase, know more about it and utilize it for the desired purpose–maybe even pursuade the customer something else would better serve.
The customer is not always right, but the customer is always the customer.
[small biz] [rural]
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013