All the best ideas are borrowed (or stolen). So have you taken any field trips lately? Similar businesses may be the most obvious targets, but also add dis-similar businesses in your region to your list.
Take a good hard look at businesses you visit frequently, scrutinize their ideas. Steal shamelessly!
Compare your work to others’. Try to find points in common with a bizarrely different business. Open your eyes to all the world of possiblities.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021