All the best ideas are borrowed (or stolen). So have you taken any field trips lately? Similar businesses may be the most obvious targets, but also add dis-similar businesses in your region to your list.
Take a good hard look at businesses you visit frequently, scrutinize their ideas. Steal shamelessly!
Compare your work to others’. Try to find points in common with a bizarrely different business. Open your eyes to all the world of possiblities.
[small biz] [rural] [Becky McCray]
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022