This link is about making your website approachable for customers, but the original book is all about making yourself approachable. So let’s push it a little more and think about making our businesses more approachable. If it weren’t your business, would you feel comfortable approaching it?
Here are the lessons for websites:
- Make your site’s first impression UNFORGETTABLE™
- Turn your inbox into a front-porch
- Capability of being reached
- Avoid communication barriers like full hands
- Powerful Smile
- Always have your business card with you
- Discover the CPI (Common Point of Interest)
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.