It’s been 10 degrees for days! And on the Weather Channel this morning, this very compelling item.
“The forecast high today for Jamaica is 86 degrees. Wouldn’t you rather be in Jamaica?”
Can your business and create a similar burning desire?
[small biz] [rural] [Becky McCray] [marketing]
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamaica sounds good, but if you’re burning desire is to grow your business, we suggest visiting your nearest Small Business Development Center for help developing those marketing tactics. for a listing in Oklahoma go to http://www.osbdc.org or for a nation-wide listing check out http://www.sba.gov