If you are going to try to compete with the world for online sales, consider this interesting article on live chat for sales websites. On an average website, only 2% of visits result in actual sales. You can do better, maybe up to 25%, by adding a live chat feature.
“‘”People like to buy from people,'” says Farrakh Azhar, CEO of Live Admins, a Chicago-based company.”
The Inc.com article includes links to service providers and reviews. The least expensive package mentioned? $99 per month.
[small business] [internet marketing] [chat]
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020