If you are going to try to compete with the world for online sales, consider this interesting article on live chat for sales websites. On an average website, only 2% of visits result in actual sales. You can do better, maybe up to 25%, by adding a live chat feature.
“‘”People like to buy from people,'” says Farrakh Azhar, CEO of Live Admins, a Chicago-based company.”
The Inc.com article includes links to service providers and reviews. The least expensive package mentioned? $99 per month.
[small business] [internet marketing] [chat]
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020