Have you ever just felt that your business and what you do is nothing special?
No matter what you sell or where you are located or even where you market, your business faces lots of competition. And as you dig deeper into who your competition is and what they are doing, your feel nothing distinguishes your business.
You are a commodity.
You would love to stand out, but to do so seems to be costly, time-consuming, and would require a make-over of your entire business.
Yet the reality is something much different.
To distinguish yourself from the field, you need to do one, yes, only ONE, thing no one else is doing.
Send thank you or birthday cards. Focus on a narrow niche. Create a cause marketing effort. Smile when people enter and say thanks when they leave. Focus on solving your customer’s problem.
It only takes one thing to make you memorable. And that thing does not have to cost a lot, take much time, or require a total change.
So what’s your opportunity to be a standout?
- Keep Doing Things That Worked - December 6, 2017
- Mining the Buzz - November 29, 2017
- Get Ready to Shop Small - November 22, 2017
- Making Room for Change - November 15, 2017
- Be Careful What You Wish For! - November 8, 2017
- Effective Innovation - November 1, 2017
- Stand Out in a Crowd - October 25, 2017
- Find Your Valued Customers - October 18, 2017
- Raising Prices in Your Small Business - October 4, 2017
- Passion is a Key Factor - September 20, 2017