We are right in the middle of SMALL BUSINESS WEEK! Two of the owners of such endeavors are:
I’m a small-business owner.
In the last week, I have needed several small-business owners. For example, I:
Got coffee several times at a local shop, Boneshaker;
Went fabric shopping with my wife (well, I sat outside while she shopped at SewBatik);
Picked up some bread, Bread Poets;
Had dinner, Harvest Brazilian Grill;
Got some medicine for my mother (Medicine Shoppe);
Followed Karen Ehrens;
Picked up some travel snacks at Mary’s Market;
Thanks to all small-business owners for what you add to our communities. You are a crucial cornerstone.
So add a comment and tell us who some of the small businesses that you support.
- What’s Holding You Back? - February 14, 2018
- Involving Family in the Business - February 7, 2018
- Marketing Requires Balance - January 31, 2018
- Use the Midwinter Slump for Growth - January 24, 2018
- Effective, Efficient, and Perception - January 17, 2018
- Let’s Have a Meeting - January 10, 2018
- Life Happens - January 3, 2018
- Marketing is More Than Advertising - December 20, 2017
- Getting Your Marketing Message Seen - December 13, 2017
- Keep Doing Things That Worked - December 6, 2017