We are right in the middle of SMALL BUSINESS WEEK! Two of the owners of such endeavors are:
I’m a small-business owner.
In the last week, I have needed several small-business owners. For example, I:
Got coffee several times at a local shop, Boneshaker;
Went fabric shopping with my wife (well, I sat outside while she shopped at SewBatik);
Picked up some bread, Bread Poets;
Had dinner, Harvest Brazilian Grill;
Got some medicine for my mother (Medicine Shoppe);
Followed Karen Ehrens;
Picked up some travel snacks at Mary’s Market;
Thanks to all small-business owners for what you add to our communities. You are a crucial cornerstone.
So add a comment and tell us who some of the small businesses that you support.
- Keep Doing Things That Worked - December 6, 2017
- Mining the Buzz - November 29, 2017
- Get Ready to Shop Small - November 22, 2017
- Making Room for Change - November 15, 2017
- Be Careful What You Wish For! - November 8, 2017
- Effective Innovation - November 1, 2017
- Stand Out in a Crowd - October 25, 2017
- Find Your Valued Customers - October 18, 2017
- Raising Prices in Your Small Business - October 4, 2017
- Passion is a Key Factor - September 20, 2017