Where do we get answers to our questions? I suspect that often we connect with our network.
For business owners doing that is hard. Taking time away from the business takes planning and is costly. With that in mind, we want invite you to a new program:
Friday 15 – Live Chats
Your opportunity to share and learn while networking with other business owners. Just 15 minutes in length and you can stay in your office.
The first event is April 4th at 11:15 a.m. CT. Future events will continue to be held on the first Friday of every month. So grab your coffee and join us! Register at: http://go.unl.edu/Friday15registration
The Power of Business – Building Your Business Together – SHARE – LEARN – DO
- Small Businesses Must Track Their Dollars - August 28, 2014
- Using Big Data in Your Small Businesses - August 21, 2014
- Is Your Small Business Ready for Change? - August 14, 2014
- Entrepreneurs or Small Business Owners: Does a Community Care? - August 7, 2014
- Marketing is Not Just a Numbers Game - July 31, 2014
- You Just Gotta Ask! - July 24, 2014
- The Little Things Can Derail Your Marketing - July 17, 2014
- Right Marketing Tools Vital for Small Businesses - July 10, 2014
- 4 Pricing Strategies Every Small Business Should Know - June 26, 2014
- Competition Can be Good - June 19, 2014