Time for the first Brag Basket of 2014!
What can you do in the Brag Basket?
- introduce yourself
- share some great news from this week
- congratulate a friend
- laugh about something wonderful that you tried that failed
- applaud for each other
How do you join in?
- Below this post is the comment section. Add your brag there.
- If you read these by email, just reply to the email with your brag. I’ll add it to the comments.
Don’t hold back because of that word, “brag.” When you hold back, you hide your good news and accomplishments that might inspire others. Even though I call this the Brag Basket, it’s not really about bragging. It’s about sharing.
This lets you meet each other a bit. Reading each others’ stories brings us a bit closer to being a community.
This is not an ad. (I delete the ads.) If you talk more about the people involved than the things, you’ll be fine.
It’s a conversation with friends. So jump in. And remember to cheer for each other.
- Brag Basket goes to the beach - August 29, 2014
- How I found my mission in three kinda-easy steps - August 26, 2014
- Recruiting new residents: help them find out they’ll love your town - August 19, 2014
- Should I charge by the hour or by the project? - August 18, 2014
- Finding Mona’s Market, a small town business picture-story - August 12, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #7: Benefiting the Local Community - August 4, 2014
- Redesign your downtown without breaking the budget - July 29, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #6: Innovative - July 28, 2014
- Brag Basket is for sharing good news - July 25, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #5: More knowledgeable - July 21, 2014