Donna Maria is one of those people who just makes me happy. She’s a practical business owner, she’s a mentor to others, and she knows that it’s up to us to create our own future.
Donna Maria saw a recent news story with yet another negative view of rural that stopped just short of the solutions. She mentioned it to me, we talked, and we both knew this conversation deserved to be shared. So she and I are talking about taking charge of your future, finding solutions to the common small town problems, and setting aside that list of reasons why you can’t.
Why this podcast exists
If you’re “just a business owner” or “just” someone in a small town, you often feel like you’re the only one. Either the only one with a positive outlook or the only one who is trying to create change. The whole point of this podcast is to bring all of us together. You are not alone.
Or you can subscribe in a different podcast tool, RSS reader or music manager using this feed: http://smallbizsurvival.com/?feed=podcast
New here? Take the Guided Tour.
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #6: Innovative - July 28, 2014
- Brag Basket is for sharing good news - July 25, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #5: More knowledgeable - July 21, 2014
- Brag Basket for July 18 - July 18, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #4: More flexible - July 14, 2014
- In the Brag Basket, success tastes sweet - July 11, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #3: Fewer Layers - July 7, 2014
- Brag Basket on July 4 means celebration - July 4, 2014
- Why rural is key to developing Unmanned Aerial Systems - July 2, 2014
- Does touring empty buildings lead to new businesses? - July 1, 2014