1. You are getting reviewed online, right now.
Whether you know it or not, people are reviewing your business online. Yes, even your small town business. Especially if you cater to tourists. They might be on Facebook, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google Local, Urban Spoon, other review sites, their own blogs, Twitter, or a bunch of other places.
2. If you knew your next customer was going to be an important reviewer, how would you treat them?
Wouldn’t you do a little bit extra for them? If you knew in advance that they were going to come in today, wouldn’t you prepare a few special things?
3. Why aren’t you treating everyone that way?
Because now every one of your customers is a potential reviewer. Every single one.
4. How can you treat everyone as special?
You set a standard of service, document it, and train everyone in your organization to do it exactly that way.
- What to do after entrepreneurship class - September 18, 2017
- Business Idea: A new use for old church buildings: camping and lodging - September 11, 2017
- Where to find photos online that you can use for your business - September 4, 2017
- The marketing genius behind Nacho Business - August 28, 2017
- Who will run small town businesses when the owners retire? One unusual option you may not have considered - August 21, 2017
- So what if they said it’s illegal? Doing business when it’s against the rules - August 14, 2017
- How to cope with wild swings in income using the pressure tank method - August 7, 2017
- Business ideas for young entrepreneurs in small towns - July 31, 2017
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017