Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017
- Why your downtown looks empty - July 10, 2017
- Farm Fresh Auctions – a new angle on the local niche - July 3, 2017
- The big flaw in rural business counts - June 26, 2017
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017
- Can rural communities retain young people? Are rural Millennials different from urban Millennials? - June 12, 2017
- How do I attract good employees for low-level jobs? - June 5, 2017
- Retail’s big split: why big boxes are in trouble and what small town retailers can do - May 22, 2017
- Surprising results in the Survey of Rural Challenges 2017 - May 15, 2017