Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- The secret to rural jobs creation: connections - August 22, 2016
- The beliefs I start with - August 15, 2016
- Warning: Are you breaking the law by gathering email addresses? - August 8, 2016
- How do you get merchants to work together? - August 1, 2016
- No, really, my business needs a new sign - July 25, 2016
- Small town business secrets for coping with limited suppliers - July 5, 2016
- 4 Reasons for small towns to setup downtown wifi areas - June 27, 2016
- Business isn’t problems, business is change - June 20, 2016
- The assumptions you start with - May 16, 2016
- Who will buy the business when the owners retire? - May 9, 2016