Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- Bike Racks as art - May 4, 2015
- Multiply your tours - April 27, 2015
- Rural economic development idea: tiny business villages - April 20, 2015
- Multiple email address actually make it easier to cut through your clogged inbox - April 13, 2015
- Six ways to use a tablet to boost your small business productivity - April 6, 2015
- How small businesses can beat the big boxes: be nice - March 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015