Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- How to find out where your tourists come from - February 1, 2016
- To-do lists are overwhelming and depressing. 1 trick to fix that. - January 25, 2016
- Sorry I didn’t read your “rural is dying” article - January 19, 2016
- People appreciate the opportunity to pay more - January 18, 2016
- Small Biz Survival turns 10 - January 15, 2016
- How to get small town businesses to cooperate - January 4, 2016
- Holiday marketing 12: Thank your customers - December 28, 2015
- Holiday marketing 11: Share your family traditions - December 21, 2015
- What do you need to know to run a rural grocery store? - December 15, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 10: Introduce your people - December 14, 2015