Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- 7 Big retail tricks that small town stores can use - August 31, 2015
- Tasty good news in the Brag Basket - August 21, 2015
- Small town, big company: Jiffy Mix - August 17, 2015
- What to do when festivals and events block your store - August 10, 2015
- Plan for zero - July 27, 2015
- 2 online resources for starting your business - July 20, 2015
- Don’t judge rural business trends without including non-employers - July 13, 2015
- Half-year’s resolution: get finances under control - July 6, 2015
- The customer came back, but the owner missed the point - June 29, 2015
- Why your small town needs co-working - June 22, 2015