Like many small town business people, I have more than one business: liquor store, cattle ranch, speaking and writing about small town business, and Tourism Currents. So how do I do it all? It‘s one of the most common questions that I get asked, so I’m sharing answers this week.
Cory Miller of Entrepreneurship Lab set up a webinar with me, “Managing Multiple Businesses without Going Crazy.” We are not charging for it.
I’m going to share not just the big picture business strategy, but also the day-to-day level productivity skills that keep it all from falling apart. And I’ll answer questions. We’ll make it fun.
It’s this Wednesday, August 21, 2013, from 6:30 PM to about 7:30 PM CDT.
The recording is now available here: Audio and slides: How to manage multiple businesses without going crazy.
- Six big themes for small town entrepreneurship - April 16, 2018
- Check this list? Did I get your topic on there? - April 9, 2018
- If you help your customers to create a plan, don’t leave out this essential item - April 2, 2018
- Small town secrets to surviving lean times - March 26, 2018
- These small town neighbors bought vacant buildings, brought them up to code. Here’s what happened next - March 12, 2018
- The giant checklist of social media marketing basics for small town business - March 5, 2018
- Tourism idea: host a rural retreat after a big conference in the big city - February 26, 2018
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018