In January, I spoke in Norfolk County, Ontario. It’s a rural county with several small towns and lots of farms, and a beautiful coastline. They sent me probably the best speaker-preparation packet I’ve ever received. Looking at the Official Map and Local Food Guide, the local recipe booklet, the Ontario’s Garden brochure and much more, I knew this was a delicious destination.
You don’t have to do all of these things to be delicious to visitors, but you are certainly free to borrow any one of these ideas and run with it. How can you make your small town more tasty?
- Multiply your tours - April 27, 2015
- Rural economic development idea: tiny business villages - April 20, 2015
- Multiple email address actually make it easier to cut through your clogged inbox - April 13, 2015
- Six ways to use a tablet to boost your small business productivity - April 6, 2015
- How small businesses can beat the big boxes: be nice - March 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015
- 10 Ideas to make your Grand Opening more than just a sale - March 9, 2015