In January, I spoke in Norfolk County, Ontario. It’s a rural county with several small towns and lots of farms, and a beautiful coastline. They sent me probably the best speaker-preparation packet I’ve ever received. Looking at the Official Map and Local Food Guide, the local recipe booklet, the Ontario’s Garden brochure and much more, I knew this was a delicious destination.
You don’t have to do all of these things to be delicious to visitors, but you are certainly free to borrow any one of these ideas and run with it. How can you make your small town more tasty?
- 6 innovative small business models in small towns - October 5, 2015
- Picking your Holiday 2015 marketing theme - September 28, 2015
- Small town, big company: Ditch Witch - September 22, 2015
- Small town tourism — city folks love small towns - September 15, 2015
- How Siri can help small town businesses make more sales - September 14, 2015
- How small town stores can start subscription box services and reap extra sales - September 8, 2015
- 7 Big retail tricks that small town stores can use - August 31, 2015
- Tasty good news in the Brag Basket - August 21, 2015
- Small town, big company: Jiffy Mix - August 17, 2015
- What to do when festivals and events block your store - August 10, 2015