In January, I spoke in Norfolk County, Ontario. It’s a rural county with several small towns and lots of farms, and a beautiful coastline. They sent me probably the best speaker-preparation packet I’ve ever received. Looking at the Official Map and Local Food Guide, the local recipe booklet, the Ontario’s Garden brochure and much more, I knew this was a delicious destination.
You don’t have to do all of these things to be delicious to visitors, but you are certainly free to borrow any one of these ideas and run with it. How can you make your small town more tasty?
- Small town business secrets for coping with limited suppliers - July 5, 2016
- 4 Reasons for small towns to setup downtown wifi areas - June 27, 2016
- Business isn’t problems, business is change - June 20, 2016
- The assumptions you start with - May 16, 2016
- Who will buy the business when the owners retire? - May 9, 2016
- What small town stores can do on slow days - May 2, 2016
- Beauty Salons as Business Incubators - April 25, 2016
- I love everything about business fairs except where they are held - April 18, 2016
- Collisions, Serendipity and the Hybrid Vigor of Ideas - April 11, 2016
- Have a town history video? How about a town future video? - April 4, 2016