In January, I spoke in Norfolk County, Ontario. It’s a rural county with several small towns and lots of farms, and a beautiful coastline. They sent me probably the best speaker-preparation packet I’ve ever received. Looking at the Official Map and Local Food Guide, the local recipe booklet, the Ontario’s Garden brochure and much more, I knew this was a delicious destination.
You don’t have to do all of these things to be delicious to visitors, but you are certainly free to borrow any one of these ideas and run with it. How can you make your small town more tasty?
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015
- 10 Ideas to make your Grand Opening more than just a sale - March 9, 2015
- Truck your good news over to the Brag Basket - March 3, 2015
- How do you say no to donation requests? - March 2, 2015
- Your weekly appointment with your business - February 23, 2015
- Help for small towns with no streetlights - February 17, 2015
- How Randolph, Nebraska, turned a dilapidated property into a new spec house - February 16, 2015