- You’ll improve your writing.
- You’ll look for customer problems to solve, just so you can write about them.
- You’ll gain traffic from search engines. The longer you blog, the more questions you answer, the more traffic you’ll gain.
- You’ll be able to look up answers to customer questions. You can copy and paste them into emails, or even print them out and hand them to customers.
- You’ll share your valuable knowledge with other team members.
- You’ll build skills with other media, as you start adding photos or videos to make points.
- You’ll develop a question orientation.
- You’ll show attention to team members, customers and suppliers when you go to them to help answer questions.
- You can re-purpose content for your email or newsletter.
I bet you can add some more reasons of your own.