If you loved the Micropolitan Manifesto: How to Radically Revitalize America as much as I did, you’ll want to meet author Katie McCaskey. That’s why I wanted to interview her.
Katie and I talked about a lot of small town issues:
- Moving away and moving home
- Walkability in small towns
- Hobby businesses that become more than a hobby
- The coolest small town grocery store anywhere (beer garden??)
- What makes a micropolitan cool?
- What are our small town strengths?
- Rebounders coming back to small towns
The Story from American Public Media also interviewed Katie today. You can hear her starting at about 31 minutes in this story: Parent Teacher Conferences in the Grocery Aisle.
- Donna Maria on wholesaling your products - May 26, 2015
- Bike Racks as art - May 4, 2015
- Multiply your tours - April 27, 2015
- Rural economic development idea: tiny business villages - April 20, 2015
- Multiple email address actually make it easier to cut through your clogged inbox - April 13, 2015
- Six ways to use a tablet to boost your small business productivity - April 6, 2015
- How small businesses can beat the big boxes: be nice - March 30, 2015
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015