If you loved the Micropolitan Manifesto: How to Radically Revitalize America as much as I did, you’ll want to meet author Katie McCaskey. That’s why I wanted to interview her.
Katie and I talked about a lot of small town issues:
- Moving away and moving home
- Walkability in small towns
- Hobby businesses that become more than a hobby
- The coolest small town grocery store anywhere (beer garden??)
- What makes a micropolitan cool?
- What are our small town strengths?
- Rebounders coming back to small towns
The Story from American Public Media also interviewed Katie today. You can hear her starting at about 31 minutes in this story: Parent Teacher Conferences in the Grocery Aisle.
- The customer came back, but the owner missed the point - June 29, 2015
- Why your small town needs co-working - June 22, 2015
- Podcasting basics - June 15, 2015
- Shop your good news in the Brag Basket - June 12, 2015
- Helping artists market their work - June 8, 2015
- You don’t need much to make something good in the Brag Basket - June 5, 2015
- Can you save a small town? - June 2, 2015
- The first step to save a town - June 1, 2015
- Donna Maria on wholesaling your products - May 26, 2015
- Bike Racks as art - May 4, 2015