|Business listing sites are like the
yellow pages: lots of choices,
and always changing.
My friend Allison Aldrige-Saur asked for a list of online places to register a business. She had Yelp, Google Places and several others, but was not finding a list.
Here’s why there is no list: it changes all the time. Business listing sites come and go.
This list is over 1 yr old, but gives you a place to start: 10 Websites for Local SEO
As you find new sites to consider, here is how to evaluate those sites. You’ll find a four step process here: SEO Rankings Report. You can use that process to check which sites are most influential in your local market.
- Are conferences and events worth your time and money? Here’s how to make sure - April 23, 2018
- Six big themes for small town entrepreneurship - April 16, 2018
- Check this list? Did I get your topic on there? - April 9, 2018
- If you help your customers to create a plan, don’t leave out this essential item - April 2, 2018
- Small town secrets to surviving lean times - March 26, 2018
- These small town neighbors bought vacant buildings, brought them up to code. Here’s what happened next - March 12, 2018
- The giant checklist of social media marketing basics for small town business - March 5, 2018
- Tourism idea: host a rural retreat after a big conference in the big city - February 26, 2018
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018