Reader Paul Gothier of RTP Designs LLC asked how to search for past articles here on Small Biz Survival, so I thought now was a great time to show you how.
On the right of the page near the bottom, you’ll see a search box that says “Search Small Biz Survival.” That is the built in search-function, and it’s the easiest way to find anything you’re looking for here.
How else can you find the good stuff?
Below each post is the “You might also like” section, with a few suggestions of articles that could be related.
Also, don’t miss our categories. You’ll find those linked underneath the “You might also like” section. At the bottom of each page, there are links to the latest five posts in each of our main categories: entrepreneurship, tourism, marketing and economic development.
We even have a category for the Best of Small Biz Survival, in case you want to see our “greatest hits.”
Thanks for asking, Paul!
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017
- Why your downtown looks empty - July 10, 2017
- Farm Fresh Auctions – a new angle on the local niche - July 3, 2017
- The big flaw in rural business counts - June 26, 2017
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017
- Can rural communities retain young people? Are rural Millennials different from urban Millennials? - June 12, 2017
- How do I attract good employees for low-level jobs? - June 5, 2017
- Retail’s big split: why big boxes are in trouble and what small town retailers can do - May 22, 2017
- Surprising results in the Survey of Rural Challenges 2017 - May 15, 2017