Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
My Take: Facebook’s online resource center for businesses – a great place to start or learn more about what you can do with Facebook!
7 Ways To Get Your Website Ready to Convert Traffic From Your Publicity Efforts Into Prospects and Clients
My Take: Hard-hitting advice to increase website conversions – turning visitors into customers.
Top 25 Websites Offering Small Business Help
My Take: Looking for information and resources for small business? This post is a great jumping-off point!
Google Study: PPC Ads Do NOT Cannibalize Your Organic Traffic
My Take: An interesting look at the question of paid vs. organic search and whether you need both.
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs
My Take: Some great sites for meeting and greeting online.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011
My Take: A solid list of tools for any business.
Making Sense of Facebook and Foursquare with a Business Perspective
My Take: Both sites can be used to market locally – learn how.
3 Daily Deal Sites For Entrepreneurs Offer Serious Business Savings
My Take: Great sites and good deals – I’ve been loving AppSumo!
What Doesn’t Work When Marketing Online
My Take: 9 online marketers answer the question, “What online marketing avenues have been the most ineffective for your business and why?”
LinkedIn Launches Button That Lets You Apply for Jobs
My Take: Seems like this should have happened a long time ago…
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies create strategies and tactics for managing and marketing their products and services both online and off.
- Customers are switching to small retailers - October 20, 2014
- Why big box stores are getting smaller and what that means to small towns - October 13, 2014
- A great shop local tagline - October 8, 2014
- 5 ways to get your business ready for the holidays, especially if you’re not a retail store - September 29, 2014
- How service businesses can get ready for the holidays - September 22, 2014
- 5 Retail Holiday Tips for 2014 - September 15, 2014
- 9 ways to drive engagement and draw a bigger audience on Twitter - September 3, 2014
- Brag Basket goes to the beach - August 29, 2014
- How I found my mission in three kinda-easy steps - August 26, 2014
- Recruiting new residents: help them find out they’ll love your town - August 19, 2014