Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
My Take: Facebook’s online resource center for businesses – a great place to start or learn more about what you can do with Facebook!
7 Ways To Get Your Website Ready to Convert Traffic From Your Publicity Efforts Into Prospects and Clients
My Take: Hard-hitting advice to increase website conversions – turning visitors into customers.
Top 25 Websites Offering Small Business Help
My Take: Looking for information and resources for small business? This post is a great jumping-off point!
Google Study: PPC Ads Do NOT Cannibalize Your Organic Traffic
My Take: An interesting look at the question of paid vs. organic search and whether you need both.
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs
My Take: Some great sites for meeting and greeting online.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011
My Take: A solid list of tools for any business.
Making Sense of Facebook and Foursquare with a Business Perspective
My Take: Both sites can be used to market locally – learn how.
3 Daily Deal Sites For Entrepreneurs Offer Serious Business Savings
My Take: Great sites and good deals – I’ve been loving AppSumo!
What Doesn’t Work When Marketing Online
My Take: 9 online marketers answer the question, “What online marketing avenues have been the most ineffective for your business and why?”
LinkedIn Launches Button That Lets You Apply for Jobs
My Take: Seems like this should have happened a long time ago…
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies create strategies and tactics for managing and marketing their products and services both online and off.
- Are conferences and events worth your time and money? Here’s how to make sure - April 23, 2018
- Six big themes for small town entrepreneurship - April 16, 2018
- Check this list? Did I get your topic on there? - April 9, 2018
- If you help your customers to create a plan, don’t leave out this essential item - April 2, 2018
- Small town secrets to surviving lean times - March 26, 2018
- These small town neighbors bought vacant buildings, brought them up to code. Here’s what happened next - March 12, 2018
- The giant checklist of social media marketing basics for small town business - March 5, 2018
- Tourism idea: host a rural retreat after a big conference in the big city - February 26, 2018
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018