Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
My Take: Facebook’s online resource center for businesses – a great place to start or learn more about what you can do with Facebook!
7 Ways To Get Your Website Ready to Convert Traffic From Your Publicity Efforts Into Prospects and Clients
My Take: Hard-hitting advice to increase website conversions – turning visitors into customers.
Top 25 Websites Offering Small Business Help
My Take: Looking for information and resources for small business? This post is a great jumping-off point!
Google Study: PPC Ads Do NOT Cannibalize Your Organic Traffic
My Take: An interesting look at the question of paid vs. organic search and whether you need both.
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs
My Take: Some great sites for meeting and greeting online.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011
My Take: A solid list of tools for any business.
Making Sense of Facebook and Foursquare with a Business Perspective
My Take: Both sites can be used to market locally – learn how.
3 Daily Deal Sites For Entrepreneurs Offer Serious Business Savings
My Take: Great sites and good deals – I’ve been loving AppSumo!
What Doesn’t Work When Marketing Online
My Take: 9 online marketers answer the question, “What online marketing avenues have been the most ineffective for your business and why?”
LinkedIn Launches Button That Lets You Apply for Jobs
My Take: Seems like this should have happened a long time ago…
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies create strategies and tactics for managing and marketing their products and services both online and off.
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017
- Why your downtown looks empty - July 10, 2017
- Farm Fresh Auctions – a new angle on the local niche - July 3, 2017
- The big flaw in rural business counts - June 26, 2017
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017
- Can rural communities retain young people? Are rural Millennials different from urban Millennials? - June 12, 2017
- How do I attract good employees for low-level jobs? - June 5, 2017
- Retail’s big split: why big boxes are in trouble and what small town retailers can do - May 22, 2017
- Surprising results in the Survey of Rural Challenges 2017 - May 15, 2017