Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
My Take: Facebook’s online resource center for businesses – a great place to start or learn more about what you can do with Facebook!
7 Ways To Get Your Website Ready to Convert Traffic From Your Publicity Efforts Into Prospects and Clients
My Take: Hard-hitting advice to increase website conversions – turning visitors into customers.
Top 25 Websites Offering Small Business Help
My Take: Looking for information and resources for small business? This post is a great jumping-off point!
Google Study: PPC Ads Do NOT Cannibalize Your Organic Traffic
My Take: An interesting look at the question of paid vs. organic search and whether you need both.
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs
My Take: Some great sites for meeting and greeting online.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011
My Take: A solid list of tools for any business.
Making Sense of Facebook and Foursquare with a Business Perspective
My Take: Both sites can be used to market locally – learn how.
3 Daily Deal Sites For Entrepreneurs Offer Serious Business Savings
My Take: Great sites and good deals – I’ve been loving AppSumo!
What Doesn’t Work When Marketing Online
My Take: 9 online marketers answer the question, “What online marketing avenues have been the most ineffective for your business and why?”
LinkedIn Launches Button That Lets You Apply for Jobs
My Take: Seems like this should have happened a long time ago…
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies create strategies and tactics for managing and marketing their products and services both online and off.
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018
- How independent retailers can trick Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to capture orders from local customers - January 29, 2018
- Who are the next 5 people who will hire you? - January 22, 2018
- 2017 was the retail apocalypse. What does the future of retail hold for small town stores? - January 15, 2018
- New after-conference rule: the 2-to-1 rule - January 8, 2018
- For better planning, assess your strengths - January 1, 2018
- The end of year checklist for small businesses - December 26, 2017
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2017: What Small Town People See as Their Biggest Challenges and What Topics They Most Want Help With - December 18, 2017