Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
Want to Make Your Business Social? 10 Things You Can Start Doing Today
My Take: Love this article with tips on using social media tools INSIDE your business!
Small Businesses That Understand Social Media
My Take: Real-world examples rock! Here are two inspirational stories to kick-start your social media efforts.
61 Google Plus Tips, Thoughts, and Requests
My Take: A very thorough look at Google+ uses, tips and more.
How to Embed Twitter Testimonials on Your Website
My Take: A how-to with step-by-step details.
The Linkedin Profile – Infographic
My Take: How are folks using their LinkedIn profiles? Find out with this infographic.
Save time by automating daily customer communications tasks
My Take: Communication is the key to engagement and automation is the key to communicating effectively to all of your customers.
How To Accept Credit Cards From Your Mobile Phone (Video)
My Take: Need to accept credit card payments while at client offices, art fairs or any other times you are on the road? Here is a step-by-step how-to video.
23 Ways to Leverage a Blog Post for Content for Marketing Success
My Take: Make the most of the content you create with these methods for repurposing a blog post.
5 Steps to Establishing Yourself as an Expert Online and Off
My Take: Establishing your authority as an expert is key – here’s how.
5 Great Tools for Social Media Teams
My Take: I’m always looking for better ways to manage my social media efforts; here are 5.
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #5: More knowledgeable - July 21, 2014
- Brag Basket for July 18 - July 18, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #4: More flexible - July 14, 2014
- In the Brag Basket, success tastes sweet - July 11, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #3: Fewer Layers - July 7, 2014
- Brag Basket on July 4 means celebration - July 4, 2014
- Why rural is key to developing Unmanned Aerial Systems - July 2, 2014
- Does touring empty buildings lead to new businesses? - July 1, 2014
- 7 Strengths of Small Town Businesses #2. Make Customers Feel Loved - June 30, 2014
- Have a cocktail and lounge in the Brag Basket - June 27, 2014