Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
Want to Make Your Business Social? 10 Things You Can Start Doing Today
My Take: Love this article with tips on using social media tools INSIDE your business!
Small Businesses That Understand Social Media
My Take: Real-world examples rock! Here are two inspirational stories to kick-start your social media efforts.
61 Google Plus Tips, Thoughts, and Requests
My Take: A very thorough look at Google+ uses, tips and more.
How to Embed Twitter Testimonials on Your Website
My Take: A how-to with step-by-step details.
The Linkedin Profile – Infographic
My Take: How are folks using their LinkedIn profiles? Find out with this infographic.
Save time by automating daily customer communications tasks
My Take: Communication is the key to engagement and automation is the key to communicating effectively to all of your customers.
How To Accept Credit Cards From Your Mobile Phone (Video)
My Take: Need to accept credit card payments while at client offices, art fairs or any other times you are on the road? Here is a step-by-step how-to video.
23 Ways to Leverage a Blog Post for Content for Marketing Success
My Take: Make the most of the content you create with these methods for repurposing a blog post.
5 Steps to Establishing Yourself as an Expert Online and Off
My Take: Establishing your authority as an expert is key – here’s how.
5 Great Tools for Social Media Teams
My Take: I’m always looking for better ways to manage my social media efforts; here are 5.
- How to find out where your tourists come from - February 1, 2016
- To-do lists are overwhelming and depressing. 1 trick to fix that. - January 25, 2016
- Sorry I didn’t read your “rural is dying” article - January 19, 2016
- People appreciate the opportunity to pay more - January 18, 2016
- Small Biz Survival turns 10 - January 15, 2016
- How to get small town businesses to cooperate - January 4, 2016
- Holiday marketing 12: Thank your customers - December 28, 2015
- Holiday marketing 11: Share your family traditions - December 21, 2015
- What do you need to know to run a rural grocery store? - December 15, 2015
- Holiday Marketing 10: Introduce your people - December 14, 2015