Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
Want to Make Your Business Social? 10 Things You Can Start Doing Today
My Take: Love this article with tips on using social media tools INSIDE your business!
Small Businesses That Understand Social Media
My Take: Real-world examples rock! Here are two inspirational stories to kick-start your social media efforts.
61 Google Plus Tips, Thoughts, and Requests
My Take: A very thorough look at Google+ uses, tips and more.
How to Embed Twitter Testimonials on Your Website
My Take: A how-to with step-by-step details.
The Linkedin Profile – Infographic
My Take: How are folks using their LinkedIn profiles? Find out with this infographic.
Save time by automating daily customer communications tasks
My Take: Communication is the key to engagement and automation is the key to communicating effectively to all of your customers.
How To Accept Credit Cards From Your Mobile Phone (Video)
My Take: Need to accept credit card payments while at client offices, art fairs or any other times you are on the road? Here is a step-by-step how-to video.
23 Ways to Leverage a Blog Post for Content for Marketing Success
My Take: Make the most of the content you create with these methods for repurposing a blog post.
5 Steps to Establishing Yourself as an Expert Online and Off
My Take: Establishing your authority as an expert is key – here’s how.
5 Great Tools for Social Media Teams
My Take: I’m always looking for better ways to manage my social media efforts; here are 5.
- 10 Ways to use an iPad or Android tablet in retail - March 23, 2015
- Ag plays a key role in rural prosperity - March 18, 2015
- How to promote special events in a small town - March 16, 2015
- How do you get local businesses to join the chamber or business association? - March 11, 2015
- 10 Ideas to make your Grand Opening more than just a sale - March 9, 2015
- Truck your good news over to the Brag Basket - March 3, 2015
- How do you say no to donation requests? - March 2, 2015
- Your weekly appointment with your business - February 23, 2015
- Help for small towns with no streetlights - February 17, 2015
- How Randolph, Nebraska, turned a dilapidated property into a new spec house - February 16, 2015