Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
If you need a website, consider getting a free consult with Matt: Think Outside the Browser because your website should do more than sit there and look pretty.
My Take: An extremely thorough guide to SEO in plain English chock-full of links to actions you can take whether you are launching a new site or want to touch-up the SEO on an existing one
7 New Ways to Improve Your Google Rankings
My Take: Wanna’ rank high in Google search? Learn how!
10 Little Known Factors that Affect Your Conversion Rate
My Take: Conversion is key and these 10 actionable tips can help you increase the rate on your website.
6 Ways to Instantly Improve Facebook Fan Engagement
My Take: You can use these actionable tips on Facebook right away.
Pay It Forward—Use LinkedIn to Help Your Network
My Take: Love this take on giving which builds social capital and is just plain good karma.
Jive: 53 Percent Of Execs Believe They Must Adopt Social Business Or Risk Falling Behind
My Take: Think social media is a passing trend? These business leaders don’t think so…
Looking For Domain Name Ideas? Use These Tools.
My Take: All the good domain names are taken? Get inspiration from these tools.
The Simple Anatomy of a Conversion-Optimized Blog
My Take: Some more blog conversion tips goodness!
5 Tools That Help Measure Your Social Media Influence
My Take: Wondering how you’re social media strategy is working? These tools can provide the insight you need.
Turn Commenters Into Newsletter Subscribers With 30 Seconds of Work
My Take: If your site is built on WordPress, you’re gonna’ LOVE this!
Cookie or no?
My Take: And finally, an extra fun link for the holiday weekend.
New here? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- 19 things you can do with a building that has no roof - January 19, 2015
- How to cut down on the nasty surprises in business - January 12, 2015
- The problem with statewide meetings that ignore rural - January 5, 2015
- End of year checklist for small business - December 29, 2014
- Survey says: Shopping at small businesses makes people feel good - December 10, 2014
- The boring and overlooked tool that can make your business life much easier - November 24, 2014
- Holiday shopping campaigns besides “Shop Small” - November 17, 2014
- How small towns can do Shop Small Saturday - November 10, 2014
- Use social lists to connect local businesses - November 4, 2014
- Any small town could do spooky storytelling - October 28, 2014