Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
If you need a website, consider getting a free consult with Matt: Think Outside the Browser because your website should do more than sit there and look pretty.
My Take: An extremely thorough guide to SEO in plain English chock-full of links to actions you can take whether you are launching a new site or want to touch-up the SEO on an existing one
7 New Ways to Improve Your Google Rankings
My Take: Wanna’ rank high in Google search? Learn how!
10 Little Known Factors that Affect Your Conversion Rate
My Take: Conversion is key and these 10 actionable tips can help you increase the rate on your website.
6 Ways to Instantly Improve Facebook Fan Engagement
My Take: You can use these actionable tips on Facebook right away.
Pay It Forward—Use LinkedIn to Help Your Network
My Take: Love this take on giving which builds social capital and is just plain good karma.
Jive: 53 Percent Of Execs Believe They Must Adopt Social Business Or Risk Falling Behind
My Take: Think social media is a passing trend? These business leaders don’t think so…
Looking For Domain Name Ideas? Use These Tools.
My Take: All the good domain names are taken? Get inspiration from these tools.
The Simple Anatomy of a Conversion-Optimized Blog
My Take: Some more blog conversion tips goodness!
5 Tools That Help Measure Your Social Media Influence
My Take: Wondering how you’re social media strategy is working? These tools can provide the insight you need.
Turn Commenters Into Newsletter Subscribers With 30 Seconds of Work
My Take: If your site is built on WordPress, you’re gonna’ LOVE this!
Cookie or no?
My Take: And finally, an extra fun link for the holiday weekend.
New here? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Making evening hours profitable for small town retail stores - September 26, 2016
- Getting past the quote stage - September 19, 2016
- How to attract location-independent workers to small towns - September 12, 2016
- Catching the tourists before they head out for the day - September 6, 2016
- The small towns that survive will be the ones that are open to new ideas - August 29, 2016
- The secret to rural jobs creation: connections - August 22, 2016
- The beliefs I start with - August 15, 2016
- Warning: Are you breaking the law by gathering email addresses? - August 8, 2016
- How do you get merchants to work together? - August 1, 2016
- No, really, my business needs a new sign - July 25, 2016