[Readers frequently ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Weekly Link Roundup by Matt Mansfield
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How Small Businesses Can Use Social Media For Customer Service
My Take: A look at methods and tools that can be used by all for success!
How To Deal With Social Media Feedback
My Take: Great tips on self-management that go beyond social media!
Top Ten Best Online Time Tracking Software
My Take: It’s worth setting aside some time checking these out to find a great tool!
5 Questions to Diagnose Your Website Bounce Rate
My Take: This post looks at ways to hook your website visitors in and keep them there!
How to Turn Anything from Adequate to Amazing
My Take: You can be amazing and cool and unique no matter what business you’re in!
Top 5 WordPress Plugins For Creating An E-Commerce Site
My Take: Looking to sell from your WordPress site? Here are 5 ways to do just that!
How to Use Game Mechanics to Reward Your Customers
My Take: I’ve looked at this in the past and the tools just keep getting better and better.
26 Ways to Use Social Media for Lead Generation
My Take: Social media CAN lead to sales – here’s how…
Why Social Isn’t Helping Online Retailers Find Customers
My Take: Is social media “all that”? Maybe it can be, but for some, not yet…
Managing Your Social Media Contest Using An Online Form Builder
My Take: Solid approach, even if it is from the vendor. :)
- Where your future entrepreneurs and business leaders come from - July 25, 2017
- Clean Your Own Sidewalk - July 17, 2017
- Why your downtown looks empty - July 10, 2017
- Farm Fresh Auctions – a new angle on the local niche - July 3, 2017
- The big flaw in rural business counts - June 26, 2017
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017
- Can rural communities retain young people? Are rural Millennials different from urban Millennials? - June 12, 2017
- How do I attract good employees for low-level jobs? - June 5, 2017
- Retail’s big split: why big boxes are in trouble and what small town retailers can do - May 22, 2017
- Surprising results in the Survey of Rural Challenges 2017 - May 15, 2017