[Readers frequently ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Weekly Link Roundup by Matt Mansfield
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How Small Businesses Can Use Social Media For Customer Service
My Take: A look at methods and tools that can be used by all for success!
How To Deal With Social Media Feedback
My Take: Great tips on self-management that go beyond social media!
Top Ten Best Online Time Tracking Software
My Take: It’s worth setting aside some time checking these out to find a great tool!
5 Questions to Diagnose Your Website Bounce Rate
My Take: This post looks at ways to hook your website visitors in and keep them there!
How to Turn Anything from Adequate to Amazing
My Take: You can be amazing and cool and unique no matter what business you’re in!
Top 5 WordPress Plugins For Creating An E-Commerce Site
My Take: Looking to sell from your WordPress site? Here are 5 ways to do just that!
How to Use Game Mechanics to Reward Your Customers
My Take: I’ve looked at this in the past and the tools just keep getting better and better.
26 Ways to Use Social Media for Lead Generation
My Take: Social media CAN lead to sales – here’s how…
Why Social Isn’t Helping Online Retailers Find Customers
My Take: Is social media “all that”? Maybe it can be, but for some, not yet…
Managing Your Social Media Contest Using An Online Form Builder
My Take: Solid approach, even if it is from the vendor. :)
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018
- How independent retailers can trick Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to capture orders from local customers - January 29, 2018
- Who are the next 5 people who will hire you? - January 22, 2018
- 2017 was the retail apocalypse. What does the future of retail hold for small town stores? - January 15, 2018
- New after-conference rule: the 2-to-1 rule - January 8, 2018
- For better planning, assess your strengths - January 1, 2018
- The end of year checklist for small businesses - December 26, 2017
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2017: What Small Town People See as Their Biggest Challenges and What Topics They Most Want Help With - December 18, 2017