Reader Denise Kerns asked,
Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook for small businesses? I’ve never had one, but think I should and don’t know where to start.
I love your publication. I find encouraging and insightful info very regularly. So nice to find something specifically addressing small town businesses!
So I’m asking you. Do you have any resources for developing an employee handbook, especially for small towns?
- The rural contradiction: “There aren’t any good jobs!” vs. “We can’t find good people!” - June 19, 2017
- Can rural communities retain young people? Are rural Millennials different from urban Millennials? - June 12, 2017
- How do I attract good employees for low-level jobs? - June 5, 2017
- Retail’s big split: why big boxes are in trouble and what small town retailers can do - May 22, 2017
- Surprising results in the Survey of Rural Challenges 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Where to find local entrepreneurs online - May 8, 2017
- Where do you find potential entrepreneurs? - May 1, 2017
- How can a municipality support entrepreneurship? - April 24, 2017
- Small town retail trend: shared spaces - April 10, 2017
- A blue Brag Basket - March 24, 2017