If you already have a business or already have an idea for your next business, you might think you don’t care about other small business ideas. I can think of four reasons that you ought to be looking for new business ideas.
Every business, every day, can stand to improve. Be on the look out for ideas that let you do what you do now, only better.
Now we’re talking about making something new. Take the best elements of ideas you hear, and use them to create an innovative new way of doing business.
Let’s add on. Use a business idea to complement your existing business, expanding in a new way.
- Change the Game.
A new business idea can change everything in your business, take you to a whole new area, or completely shift your paradigm.
So even though you thought you were all finished with the small business idea search, you’d be smart to keep some new ideas feeding into your head.
Where do you get new ideas?
- How can a municipality support entrepreneurship? - April 24, 2017
- Small town retail trend: shared spaces - April 10, 2017
- A blue Brag Basket - March 24, 2017
- Tiny businesses in storage sheds: a rural economic development tool - March 19, 2017
- Your secret advertising tool: empty buildings downtown as billboards - March 13, 2017
- What businesses work in towns under 500 - March 6, 2017
- Rural business idea: renting wilderness offices - February 27, 2017
- How to start a big business in a small town, when the big dream seems out of reach - February 13, 2017
- My trends reports and more guest articles on other sites - January 23, 2017
- Innovative Rural Business Models spread opportunity in small towns - January 9, 2017