If you already have a business or already have an idea for your next business, you might think you don’t care about other small business ideas. I can think of four reasons that you ought to be looking for new business ideas.
Every business, every day, can stand to improve. Be on the look out for ideas that let you do what you do now, only better.
Now we’re talking about making something new. Take the best elements of ideas you hear, and use them to create an innovative new way of doing business.
Let’s add on. Use a business idea to complement your existing business, expanding in a new way.
- Change the Game.
A new business idea can change everything in your business, take you to a whole new area, or completely shift your paradigm.
So even though you thought you were all finished with the small business idea search, you’d be smart to keep some new ideas feeding into your head.
Where do you get new ideas?
- Rural business idea: Rent chicks for Easter - February 19, 2018
- What hours should a retail store be open in a small town? - February 12, 2018
- Want more young families to shop downtown? Consider family parking - February 5, 2018
- How independent retailers can trick Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to capture orders from local customers - January 29, 2018
- Who are the next 5 people who will hire you? - January 22, 2018
- 2017 was the retail apocalypse. What does the future of retail hold for small town stores? - January 15, 2018
- New after-conference rule: the 2-to-1 rule - January 8, 2018
- For better planning, assess your strengths - January 1, 2018
- The end of year checklist for small businesses - December 26, 2017
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2017: What Small Town People See as Their Biggest Challenges and What Topics They Most Want Help With - December 18, 2017