If you already have a business or already have an idea for your next business, you might think you don’t care about other small business ideas. I can think of four reasons that you ought to be looking for new business ideas.
Every business, every day, can stand to improve. Be on the look out for ideas that let you do what you do now, only better.
Now we’re talking about making something new. Take the best elements of ideas you hear, and use them to create an innovative new way of doing business.
Let’s add on. Use a business idea to complement your existing business, expanding in a new way.
- Change the Game.
A new business idea can change everything in your business, take you to a whole new area, or completely shift your paradigm.
So even though you thought you were all finished with the small business idea search, you’d be smart to keep some new ideas feeding into your head.
Where do you get new ideas?
- Survey says: Shopping at small businesses makes people feel good - December 10, 2014
- The boring and overlooked tool that can make your business life much easier - November 24, 2014
- Holiday shopping campaigns besides “Shop Small” - November 17, 2014
- How small towns can do Shop Small Saturday - November 10, 2014
- Use social lists to connect local businesses - November 4, 2014
- Any small town could do spooky storytelling - October 28, 2014
- Customers are switching to small retailers - October 20, 2014
- Why big box stores are getting smaller and what that means to small towns - October 13, 2014
- A great shop local tagline - October 8, 2014
- 5 ways to get your business ready for the holidays, especially if you’re not a retail store - September 29, 2014