If you already have a business or already have an idea for your next business, you might think you don’t care about other small business ideas. I can think of four reasons that you ought to be looking for new business ideas.
Every business, every day, can stand to improve. Be on the look out for ideas that let you do what you do now, only better.
Now we’re talking about making something new. Take the best elements of ideas you hear, and use them to create an innovative new way of doing business.
Let’s add on. Use a business idea to complement your existing business, expanding in a new way.
- Change the Game.
A new business idea can change everything in your business, take you to a whole new area, or completely shift your paradigm.
So even though you thought you were all finished with the small business idea search, you’d be smart to keep some new ideas feeding into your head.
Where do you get new ideas?
- How do you say no to donation requests? - March 2, 2015
- Your weekly appointment with your business - February 23, 2015
- Help for small towns with no streetlights - February 17, 2015
- How Randolph, Nebraska, turned a dilapidated property into a new spec house - February 16, 2015
- How do you stop extending credit and still keep your customers? - February 9, 2015
- Talk about the problems. Sell the results. Teach the basics. - February 2, 2015
- 19 things you can do with a building that has no roof - January 19, 2015
- How to cut down on the nasty surprises in business - January 12, 2015
- The problem with statewide meetings that ignore rural - January 5, 2015
- End of year checklist for small business - December 29, 2014