The IRS has a very nice video/audio section for Small Business issues.
I realize that many small business owners do not like to consider the tax side of their business. This is a bad idea. Eventually you will have to pay attention even if only once a year when you file your tax returns.
You can watch each video as many times as you want until the tax ramifications become clear. Then you will have a better basis from which to discuss your unique situation with your tax adviser.
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013
- 2013 Optional Standard Mileage Rates - December 4, 2012
- IRS Announces Qualified Disaster Treatment of Payments to Victims of Hurricane Sandy - November 12, 2012